This article contains detailed tutorials on how to easily download the Redbox TV streaming app on Android devices and Firestick TV. Prior to now, viewers have always fantasized the idea of viewing TV channels without always having to sit in front of Their TV set. Obviously, this will mean taking your TV along anywhere you go. In the mall, at the office, at the gym or on a trip.
With the advancement of technology, experts have come up with a better option to take every action and entertainment in front of users at all time. No need dragging your TV along, when you can live through all experience, in the comfort of your smartphone through various streaming apps.
There are tons of apps available online which promises users great viewing experience, however, this comes at a cost. Unlike most steaming programs which demands monthly subscription from users, Redbox TV provides live TV channel with amazing video quality at no cost.
No doubt, watching TV channels on mobile devices comes as a bit of a problem in the past but with bad-ass developers on the realm, we’ve witnessed countless streaming mobile streaming app hit the internet as years roll by. Some still leave much to be desired while others have earned a 5-star rating from their users.
For amazing and top-notch video content, users don’t mind trading heavy bucks to see all TV channels come to life on their portable device. The Redbox TV app offers over one thousand streaming channels at a size of just 5.6mb. Since its launching, its quality has automatically taken it up on par with the very best in the business.
You might be wondering why the sudden hype over this app, before concluding on whether it is over-hyped or provides too-good to be true benefits, take a look at the list of features this app promises.
Features of Redbox TV
- Ability to view channels from over 15 countries which include India, France, UK, Portugal, and the US.
- Freedom to choose content types ranging from sport, science to religion. If you’re a football lover, you can watch all champions league action domestic league matches by navigating through related matches.
- If you fall in love with any channel, you can swiftly add it among your favorite to easily access it when you want without searching through the channel list via the favorite tab.
- Get more info’s on channels and program schedule through the feedback section.
- Protect your privacy and secure your app through the password features.
After reading this, you’re probably already licking your lips at the prospect of having this app right in your device. Well, I have good and bad news. The good news is the app is compatible with all android version 4.0 or higher. Unfortunately, this device isn’t available for download on Google play store.
Many users have complained about not being able to launch the device after downloading from untrusted sources. Baring this in mind, we don’t want you to fall victim of having your files corrupted by the virus, that’s why we will be providing you with the link on how to download the file from credible source without seeing your files damaged.
Redbox TV APK Download 2019
Before proceeding, the Redbox TV app is also available for download on Firestick TV. We will be dishing out a tutorial on how to also install on the Firestick TV on the later part of this article. You can also download and install Redbox TV for PC Windows device without much hassle.
|Category:||Streaming & Entertainment|
|App Size||5.64 MB|
|Supported Android Version||Android 4.0 +|
|Download Link||RedBox TV APK|
From simple to complex, taking one step at a time. Let’s take a detailed look on how to install the Redbox TV APK on your android device.
How to Install Redbox TV on Android
- Launch any browser from your Android device and input the download link we provided in the above download box.
- Wait for few minutes for the page to load and you will be automatically redirected to begin your download.
- Once the download process is completed. Close your browser and go back to your device Home screen.
In the next steps, you will be unzipping the content and installing on your device through the file explorer. Before moving on, we assume that you have already downloaded the app from the link provided above.
- First off, We’ll enable Unknown Sources option. To do that…
- Go to Settings >>> Security >>>> Turn on Unknown Sources. [This option varies with each Android version so find it according to your device’s version]
- Now go to your File Manager and Scroll down to download folder where you have saved the Redbox TV APK file. Open Redbox TV APK file to launch the installation process.
- Next, Click on Install from the appeared setup wizard. Wait for a few minutes as the package installs automatically.
- Once the app finishes installing, click on “Done” or “Open app” to instantly launch the app.
Go back to your home screen and you will see the Redbox TV among other apps installed. Finally, your app is ready to be launched. No additional set up or configuration needed, launch and instantly start viewing various channels on the go.
There have been various complaints from users online about the app not running after installation or some channels missing. For those having issues with launching the app on their device, it’s either the download is made from an untrusted source or the installation wasn’t done appropriately. By following this guide in the same sequence, you won’t experience any hitch after installing. Ensure your device is exactly running on Android 4.0 or higher version.
Download Redbox TV For Firestick
For now, the Redbox TV is available on Android, and Amazon Firestick TV. It isn’t totally certain whether the app is compatible with IOS or not. Download on Firestick may involve some technical details which may fell daunting for newbies. However, with this article as a guide, every newbie can download the Redbox TV and other similar apps on the Firestick TV like a pro without sweating over it.
Unlike on other devices, streaming on Firestick TV lets you view your channels on a bigger screen. Images are bigger and more colorful depending on the video quality. However, streaming on devices like Firestick TV comes with a barrier in movement sorted out by viewing on mobile phones.
However, the good part of Firestick TV is that you can access your favorite contents on the go. Just plug it into any TV set’s HDMI port and your channel list will pop out. When streaming on Firestick TV, Redbox TV comes with an upgrade over the Android version.
Apart from allowing you to stream over a thousand live channels without cable or DHS service, there are over 20 languages to access contents in. in addition to sports and religion channels, you can watch movies based on its genres ranging from comedy and action to hot steaming romance.
All these features fit into just 5.6 MB file, that’s how good the developers of the software are. Before proceeding to the download we assume that you already know what firestick is all about but if this is your first time of hearing about it you can find more information from various sources online.
How to Install Redbox TV on Firestick TV
If you’ve been downloading and installing apps like Kodi on Firestick before now, this is a piece of cake but for newbies or those that haven’t done this before or just got their Firestick device with no clue on how to go around the download, the process may seem a bit complicated without expert guidance. If that’s the case, this information will come quite handy.
- Go to your Firestick Home screen
- Scroll over to “Setting” option from your Firestick device
- Click on My Fire TV option
- Locate “Developers option” and click on it. Under the Developers Option, turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources option. You will receive a warning message for the action you’re about to perform, ignore by clicking on “Ok”.
- For a second time, return to your Firestick Home screen.
- Navigate to the left-hand side to locate the “Search bar” and type in “Downloader” with your keyword or voice command from your remote, if Alexa’s voice isn’t installed and allow the downloader app to come up.
- Click on “Download” to start downloading
- Next, go to the browser menu on your Firestick device and input the following download URL: https://bit.ly/2T2xPVI and click on “Go”.
- This will automatically start to download the latest Redbox TV APK.
- Wait for the download to commence as this will take a few minutes for it to be completed. Once it is completed, Click on Install.
- Wait for the minute and you’re ready to enjoy 100% free streaming experience from Redbox TV app.
Note: if you’re using old Firestick model, you may not find it among the homepage. Hover, to “Apps and Channel” to display all apps installed on your device. Locate Redbox TV on the options provided and launch by clicking on it.
Like earlier mentioned, in contrast to other smart TV apps, which demands recurring subscription or pitching users by offering free trials only to charge huge amounts at the end, Redbox TV is 100% free from start to finish. You won’t spend even a single cent as a subscription for using this app. Whether you’re on a low budget or having financial troubles, trying Redbox TV free channels out will provide all the entertainment you need if premium apps seem too expensive to acquire.